CCInternational Recruitment specialise in the placement of market and social research, consumer insights, analytics and strategic planning professionals. We use our extensive knowledge and experience in the industry to find you great people who will add value to your business.
We are focused on developing strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients;
- the better we know you,
- the better we can think in the same mind frame as you,
- and tailor our recruitment approach to suit your needs,
- more accurately matching candidates to your roles!
Yes, technical skills are important but we also understand that often it is the softer aspects of candidates (their personality, interests, passions and other aspects a resume may not reflect) that really determine their success in your company and thus the success of your company! Knowing the culture, organisational climate, structure and points of difference of your business allow us to present your role to potential candidates in the most attractive light and find both parties a good fit.
BRIEFING US ABOUT YOUR JOB AND THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- back to basics… information such as; position title, duties and responsibilities, team structure and the salary range that you have in mind allow us to screen candidates with the right experience immediately.
- more importantly…
– what are the 3 most important things you will be looking for that will make you want to hire this person?
– do you prefer agency or client side experience?
– what research methodology experience is ideal?
– what research industry experience is preferred?
– what software will they be using in the role?
– what personality would be best suited to this role?
- why would a candidate want to work in this role?
– training & development opportunities?
– do you have a career path in mind for this person?
– what kind of culture is there in your business?
– work / life balance
– what is an example of an interesting project or client that you have recently worked with?
– you could describe your image in the community/industry, new and exciting strategic directions in the business, projects or technologies that you work with, commitment to environmental and social issues, potential to offer equity and a well established professional reputation
- Remember… As a successful company, you are already appealing to candidates – we just need to capitalise on this appeal! The more exciting the information that you can give us, the better we can attract high calibre candidates to your roles!
TIMELINESS AND COMMUNICATION
- Proactivitiy… keeping open to new ideas and suggestions could open new business opportunities
- Reactivity… in today’s candidate short market, being able to react quickly to a suitable candidate could be the difference between finding that perfect match and not
- Finding the right person can take time… due to resignation periods, changing business priorities, company re-organisations, holdups in approvals etc. We like to be able to keep both our clients candidates well informed about what is going on.
- Constructive feedback… sometimes there just isn’t a match. In these circumstances we endeavor to give both candidate and client constructive feedback so that they can move forward in their search for the ideal job / candidate.
- Openness… Just as we encourage candidates to be open throughout the recruitment process, we also encourage our clients to do the same. While a candidate may not have been suitable for the particular role they interviewed for, we regularly see candidates recalled for interviews for another position. If we have been open and honest with them throughout the process, they are generally very pleased to re-open discussions.
Successfully filled? Congratulations! Let us know so that we can finish off the recruitment process
- By organizing reference checks, letters of offer, candidate start dates, and finalizing salary packages.
For more articles like this, follow the CCInternational twitter @ccirecruit!