Salary: $110-130k package
Top benefits including 25 days of annual leave.
Sharp and fast-thinking Quantitative Consultant needed for a top Beverages client to take on Quantitative and Brand Tracking projects.
We are looking for:
- eight years’ experience in a market research consultancy, and must have exposure to brand tracking
- advanced SPSS and Q skills, and tertiary qualified in a related discipline
- a researcher with high-end quantitative skills who always keeps an eye on the commercial needs of clients
- a team player who contributes to agency-wide projects and collaborates with ease
You will be reporting to the Senior Consultant of the Sydney office. You will be required to:
- manage the relationship with a high-profile beverages client
- to design and manage market research projects using advanced quantitative skills, and having the mental flexibility to always question the approach used
- to effectively manage the market research project and integrate consulting as needed
- to bring tangible and actionable commercial outcomes to our clients
- have a passion for marketing with previous experience in FMCG and other sectors
- manage two direct reports and mentor junior members of our team
- play a part of our social and diverse office
It has been another fantastic year for our Agency, and the international scope of our briefs has diversified beyond our wildest expectations. Our client base of over 100 top brands has increased with many powerful Australian and International brands joining our fold.
Word of mouth referrals contain to flood in and we couldn’t be happier with the many market research prizes won this year for effectiveness and commercial pragmatism.
We pride ourselves on the training and investment that our employees receive at every level of the business. Joining us, you will be able to leverage the skills of highly talented people in our multi-disciplinary team of specialist researchers, extending your own skills and knowledge.
True ability and people who challenge the norm are welcome here. You’ll find us supportive and we reward success. You’ll also find that we go above and beyond for our people, promoting work/life balance with flexible hours, 25 days of annual leave and ongoing study and training opportunities to mention just a few.
If this sounds like you, please contact Amber on (+61) 2 9560 6695, or send your resume to email@example.com, quoting reference number AC8736