This brilliant and creatively-led agency always looks to make a genuine difference for our Australian and Global clients. This role provides the opportunity to work with both adhoc and continuous research projects, bringing about strategic insights and actionable business solutions for our clients. Clients are in both telco and pharmaceutical industries.
Ideally you will have 4+ years’ experience in a market research agency, as an Account Manager possibly looking to take a leap to Senior Account Manager with tertiary qualifications specialising in quantitative methodologies. (Qualitative experience would also be of interest.)
You will have
- Hands on experience working with quantitative projects – you will be managing projects from start to finish with support
- Advanced SPSS/Q skills – you are confident with data and checking its quality
- Strong team skills as well as the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills and can support your team in building creative presentations
- A sound research base to develop strategic framework and combine a number of research methodologies
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187 or Tarn on (+61) 488 699119.