Salary: $110-150k + super
This start-up feel boutique agency customises every element of strategic quantitative market research projects for their clients and is looking for a Senior Researcher who can positively influence the agency’s direction and support new business but equally retaining a hands-on role as a researcher with key agency projects.
The role will allow an enthusiastic and curious researcher to continue to take a lead role in client management and proposal development as well as bespoke research methodology. It will also give the opportunity to develop knowledge in market sectors and technical expertise.
You will have
- Experience handling every element of strategic market research projects, from first client briefings to proposal development design, monitoring progress, checking outputs, presentation design and insight development
- Proactive and ongoing contact with clients – you will be a key relationship holder within the agency
- People management experience – you will be mentoring staff and supporting team management
- A passion for marketing and establishing a substantial knowledge of our clients’ industries.
- Effective communication skills and ability to build and deliver exciting and clear presentations
- A high level of numeracy and ability to get involved in any aspect of a project
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402 187 or Tarn on (+61) 488 699119.