Salary: $110k package
This Agency is one of Australia’s fastest growing, privately owned Market Research Agencies with a remarkable client list. They are consistently committed to excellence in research, innovation and insights but are small and agile enough to be flexible.
This is a new key role for the agency, and once training is complete the position will be located 90% at the central Sydney CBD located Bank, and 10% at the Agency location. You will work collaboratively with the in-house Insights team providing strategic analysis and supporting ad hoc analytical requirements relating to ongoing programs.
You will report in to the client lead and also to a Senior Agency Director and will support our client in deriving strategic insights from statistical analyses on large syndicated surveys. You will also review practices and communication, ensure accuracy and advocate the value of the ongoing programs.
Ideally you will have at 5+ years’ market research experience working within a market research agency and/or client-side role. You may also have worked for in Financial Services.
- Craft and deliver strategic insights to Executive level.
- Have strong analysis skills ideally experience using tools like SPSS, Excel, Q which will include a number of modelling methods.
- Provide statistical services and work with the client on other programs.
- Ensure data perfection in all client deliverables.
- Work across multiple locations and build a strong personal brand.
- Ideally have a working knowledge of financial services markets in Australia.
- Have worked with large tracking studies.
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187 or Tarn on (+61) 488 699 119.