Salary: $90-120k package
- Central Melbourne Location
- Brilliant client list and top employee benefits
- Top benefits including 25 days of annual leave and study opportunities
We need a fluid thinking Qualitative Specialist Consultant with the flexibility to handle focus groups, consulting and high-end qualitative projects. Brilliant agency and client list!
We need a Qualitative Consultant who can develop insights working for FMCG brands. Must have polished focus group and consulting skills and a true passion for Market Research. This brilliant agency always looks to make a genuine difference for our Australian and Global clients.
Ideally you will have at least 8 years’ experience in a market research agency with tertiary qualifications.
You will have
- Hands on experience working with a number of qualitative methodologies and how to work in a full-service agency in a multi-disciplinary team
- 8 years’ experience working in a market research agency
- Ability to take on projects with both Australian and Global brands
- Experience working in FMCG would be ideal
- Established skills in setting up focus groups, stimulus, running focus groups and in depths and feeding back to Clients
- A grounding in new business and pitch development
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and your wider team,
- Excellent communication skills and can formulate insights into creative presentations
- A demonstrated passion for self-directed learning and skill development
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187.