Salary: $100-110k package
We need a fluid thinking Qualitative Specialist Consultant with the flexibility to handle focus groups, consulting and high end qualitative projects. Brilliant agency and client list!
We are looking for:
- eight years’ plus experience in a market research consultancy and relevant tertiary qualifications
- a commercially pragmatic (solutions-based) qualitative researcher who is able to delight our clients
- high level moderation skills with a strategic foundation
- proven project management and presentation skills with excellent attention to detail
You will report to a Senior Consultant in the Sydney office. You will be required to:
- own and develop direct client relationships (1-2 clients), initially project based, but also growing on-going relationships with clients
- fully understand our clients’ businesses and issues
- develop discussion guides and stimulus; moderate groups independently and to a high standard
- run qualitative projects with some assistance along with qualitative aspects of agency-wide projects, whilst integrating consulting as required
- lead 1-2 project teams and mentor junior team members
- be flexible with methodologies and use skills of the greater team to think differently about project approach
- live the values of our culture and team
It has been another fantastic year for our Agency, and the international scope of our briefs has diversified beyond our wildest expectations. Our client base of over 100 top brands has increased with many powerful Australian and International brands joining our fold.
Word of mouth referrals contain to flood in and we couldn’t be happier with the many market research prizes won this year for effectiveness and commercial pragmatism.
We pride ourselves on the training and investment that our employees receive at every level of the business. Joining us, you will be able to leverage the skills of highly talented people in our multi-disciplinary team of specialist researchers, extending your own skills and knowledge.
True ability and people who challenge the norm are welcome here. You’ll find us supportive and we reward success. You’ll also find that we go above and beyond for our people, promoting work/life balance with flexible hours, 25 days of annual leave and ongoing study and training opportunities to mention just a few.
If this sounds like you, please contact Amber on (+61) 2 9560 6695, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number AC8717.