Salary: $60-80k package
We’re looking for a Quantitative Consultant to join our team to work across a number of Global and Australian brands. You have a passion for Research and be commercially astute. You will need to be highly numerical and will be able to be hands on with complex data that can be distilled for clients.
The ideal candidate will be responsible client management for a number of accounts, including day to day project management. You will have experience in managing Quantitative Market Research projects from start to finish, with some support for larger projects.
This brilliant Agency is centrally located in Melbourne and is 100% quantitative focused as well as being 100% bespoke. Staff benefits are far from standard with extra days of leave, weekly personal training sessions and also offer a no-hierarchy open plan office.
You will have:
- experience delivery of quantitative market research projects
- Two to four years’ experience in a market research agency
- Being the go-to person for getting the core information out of the data, working with SPSS or Q
- work with a team to design proposals and questionnaires as well as overseeing data quality and management
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and with clients
- Building insightful and beautifully crafted presentations and delivery to clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and experience in SPSS/Q
- Solid project management and time management skills
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402 187.