This dynamic agency always looks to make a genuine difference for our Australian and Global clients. This position will build a strong relationship with 1-2 key clients and will shape Insight development using a number of different methodologies and will also project manage, aligning expectations and progress.
Ideally you will have at least 8 years’ experience in a market research agency with tertiary qualifications specialising in quantitative methodologies and will have worked in CX. Our client is in Services and experience in this would also be a benefit.
You will have
- Hands on experience working with syndicate/tracking studies – in communications and brand ideally
- Exposure to Customer Experience projects or CX elements of larger projects
- Experience using SPSS and Q
- Established project and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and your wider team, you will also take on a mentoring role
- Excellent communication skills and can formulate insights into creative presentations
- Numeracy, strong eye for detail and confidence working with large data sets
- Ability to work autonomously and seek additional knowledge and responsibility
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187 or Tarn on (+61) 488 699119.