Salary: Day rate $450-550 incl super
This contract position will build a strong relationship from within the client’s business agency, growing Insight development using a number of different methodologies and will also project manage, aligning expectations and progress.
Ideally you will have 6-8 years’ experience in a market research agency with tertiary qualifications specialising in quantitative methodologies and will have worked in CX. Our client is in Services and experience in this would also be a benefit.
You will have
- Ability to balance client and agency needs – you will become the voice of the agency
- Hands on experience working with syndicate/tracking studies – in communications and brand ideally
- Exposure to Customer Experience projects or CX elements of larger projects
- Experience using SPSS and Q
- Established project and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and can formulate insights into creative presentations
- Numeracy, strong eye for detail and confidence working with large data sets
- Ability to work autonomously and seek additional knowledge and responsibility
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with Amber on (+61) 407 402 187.