We’re looking for a Data Analyst to work across a range of projects and brands. You will have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a Research Agency or similar.
The ideal candidate will be able to work as a quantitative project manager, working on tracking studies, liaising with clients and suppliers, data manipulation, processing and analysis as well as reporting and dashboards.
This brilliant Agency is located in the inner Eastern Suburbs and has top clients in both Insight projects and Strategic Consulting. We pride ourselves on developing our team with ongoing personalised training and we share our wins on all levels.
You will have:
- Experience in delivery of ad hoc and quantitative survey projects
- 1+ year’s experience in a market research agency
- Experience in data manipulation, cleaning and processing, preparing data files for analysis in Q and excel.
- Ability to interpret data to support the development of compelling consumer insights presentations
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve processes and efficiencies
- A desire to support the broader team in delivering to a high standard
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402 187.