Our client is a Boutique Market Research Agency who consults to Australia’s leading brands. They use non-traditional research, human-centred design and strategy to transform brands and customer experiences.
We are looking for a self-motivated researcher who can make their mark, balancing autonomy and teamwork. We would welcome an organised mid-level Quantitative Researcher (5 years+) or a more senior Researcher returning to the workforce (without the responsibility). They may have some Qualitative experience, but a Quantitative focus.
You will have
- Hands on experience with clients and running projects end to end
- Questionnaire drafting experience
- Experience managing projects through internal and external approval processes
- Worked with Quantitative fieldwork projects
- Great communication skills, including report writing and presentation development
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187 or Tarn on (+61) 488 699119.