Salary: $60-80k package
Brisbane Boutique Research Agency needs a mid-level Market Researcher for a mix of commercial and Government/Social Projects.
Ideally you will have 6+ years’ experience in a market research agency, as an established SAM or Consultant, working as a Dualist or a Quantitative Specialist.
You will have
- Hands on experience working with quantitative/qualitative projects – you will be managing projects from start to finish with support and running client meetings
- A wider view of the role of market research and its ability to unlock opportunity via key drivers
- Experience with Social and Government projects would be an advantage
- Advanced SPSS/Q skills – you are confident with data and delivering accurately
- Strong team skills as well as the ability to work autonomously.
- A real interest in the consumer, brands and business and ability to bring these to life.
- Excellent communication skills and can support your team in building creative presentations
- A sound research base to develop strategic framework and combine a number of research methodologies
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402 187.