- Sydney CBD Location
- Brilliant client list and top employee benefits
- Top benefits including 25 days of annual leave and study opportunities
Junior positions in top Market Research Agencies do not come up often!
This brilliant agency always looks to make a genuine difference for our Australian and Global clients. This position will build a strong relationship with 1-2 key clients and candidates will have a grounding in qualitative methodologies and coordinating research projects. A positive attitude will be needed- we are looking for a curious and pro-active market researcher whose desire is to grow.
Ideally you will have 2 years’ experience in a market research agency with tertiary qualifications specialising in qualitative methodologies.
You will have
- Hands on experience working with qualitative projects – you will be managing projects from start to finish with support
- Experience with focus groups – such as drafting recruitment specs, questionnaire/stimulus
- Run qualitative in-depth interviews and participated in online moderation
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and your wider team, you will also take on a mentoring role
- Excellent communication skills and can support your team in building creative presentations
- Ability to work autonomously and seek additional knowledge and responsibility
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187 or Tarn on (+61) 488 699119.