Salary: $60-80k package incl super
Our Client is located in Melbourne’s CBD and leads syndicated surveys, benchmarking and ongoing consulting in Australia. We partner with many top brands because we enable them to unleash productivity and innovation from within.
Ideally you will have three to five years’ market research experience working within an agency and/or clientside role. You are a switched-on team player who doesn’t shy away from a challenge. In return we offer excellent mentoring and career progression.
You will have
- Tracking and syndicated data experience
- Strong analysis skills, ideally experience using tools like SPSS, Asteroid, Excel, Q
- Project Management skills – you will have worked ongoing with clients, ensuring consistency and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, ability to write presentations and case studies, with support
- Numeracy, strong eye for detail
- Tertiary qualification in psychology, marketing or business
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187 or Tarn on (+61) 488 699119.