Salary: $90-110k package
- Sydney CBD Location
- Brilliant client list and top employee benefits
- Top benefits including 25 days of annual leave and study opportunities
Are you an astute researcher looking to specialise in Social and Community? This role provides the opportunity to work with research projects with a number of high-profile Government and Not-for-Profit clients, bringing about strategic insights and actionable business solutions for our clients.
Ideally you will have 5+ years’ experience in a market research agency, as an established Account Manager or SAM with tertiary qualifications working in quantitative methodologies.
You will have
- Hands on experience working with quantitative projects – you will be managing projects from start to finish with support
- A wider view of the role of market research and its ability to unlock opportunity via key drivers
- Experience with Social and Community projects would be an advantage
- Advanced SPSS/Q skills – you are confident with data and delivering accurately
- Strong team skills as well as the ability to work autonomously. This role will leverage the broader team’s consulting and qualitative expertise.
- Excellent communication skills and can support your team in building creative presentations
- A sound research base to develop strategic framework and combine a number of research methodologies
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402 187.