Are you looking for an opportunity to work with Social & Government projects? This role provides the opportunity to work with both adhoc and continuous research projects with a number of high-profile clients, bringing about strategic insights and actionable business solutions for our clients.
Ideally you will have 4+ years’ experience in a market research agency, as an established Account Manager with tertiary qualifications working in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
You will have
- Hands on experience working with qualitative/quantitative projects – you will be managing projects from start to finish with support
- Experience with Social and Government projects a must
- Advanced SPSS/Q skills – you are confident with data and checking its quality
- Hands on experience creating stimulus and setting up focus groups with a view to facilitating workshops and presenting to clients
- Strong team skills as well as the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills and can support your team in building creative presentations
- A sound research base to develop strategic framework and combine a number of research methodologies
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187 or Tarn on (+61) 488 699119.