Salary: $160-180k NZD package + benefits
- Central Auckland Location
- Brilliant client list and top employee benefits
- Top benefits including 25 days of annual leave and study opportunities
This growing agency always looks to make a genuine difference for our New Zealand and Global clients. This position will build a thriving relationship with 1-2 key clients and will shape Insight development using a number of different methodologies and will also take project manage, aligning expectations and progress.
Ideally you will have at least 8 years’ experience in a market research agency with tertiary qualifications.
You will have
- Hands on experience working with a number of quantitative methodologies, including brand tracking, segmentation and ad hoc projects
- Experience using SPSS and Q
- Established project and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and your wider team, you will also take on a mentoring role
- Excellent communication skills and can formulate insights into creative presentations
- Numeracy, strong eye for detail and confidence working with large data sets
- Ability to work autonomously and seek additional knowledge and responsibility
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187.