Salary: $150-200k package
- Central Melbourne Location
- Brilliant client list and top employee benefits
- Top benefits including 25 days of annual leave and study opportunities
This brilliant agency always looks to make a genuine difference for our Australian and Global clients. This position will build a strong relationship with 1-2 key clients and will shape Insight development using a number of different methodologies and will also take project manage, aligning expectations and progress.
Ideally you will have at least 8 years’ experience in a market research agency with tertiary qualifications.
You will have
- Hands on experience working with a number of quantitative methodologies, including brand tracking, segmentation and ad hoc projects
- Experience using SPSS and Q
- Established project and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and your wider team, you will also take on a mentoring role
- Excellent communication skills and can formulate insights into creative presentations
- Numeracy, strong eye for detail and confidence working with large data sets
- Ability to work autonomously and seek additional knowledge and responsibility
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187.