Salary: $80-120k + super
This powerhouse boutique agency customises every element of market research projects for their clients and is looking for an astute quantitative researcher with experience with both mainstream and specialist research techniques. The role will allow a curious and passionate researcher to continue to take a lead role in designing and managing extensive quantitative projects and will also provide opportunity to step into a leadership position.
Ideally you will have at least 8 years’ experience in a market research agency with tertiary qualifications specialising in quantitative methodologies and will be comfortable working with extensive data sets. You will also take a longer term view on working with clients and understand how to build new business opportunities.
You will have
- Experience handling every element of strategic market research projects, from first client briefings to proposal development design, monitoring progress, checking outputs, presentation design and insight development
- Proactive and ongoing contact with clients
- An eye for detail and quality control
- A passion for marketing and getting a deep knowledge of our clients’ industries.
- Effective communication skills and ability to build and deliver exciting and clear presentations
- A high level of numeracy and proficiency in data and sample checking
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402 187 or Tarn on (+61) 488 699119.