- Opportunity to truly make your mark on this growing fast-paced agency
- Financial Services focus – opportunity to work with some of Australia’s leading financial institutions
- Sydney CBD location
Our Client is one of Australia’s fastest growing, privately owned Market Research Agencies with a remarkable client list. They are consistently committed to excellence in research, innovation and insights but are small and agile enough to be flexible.
You will be a key point of contact for clients, managing and growing relationships with existing major financial institutions. You will have amazing presentation skills, and love getting in the detail of the data.
Ideally you will have at 4+ years’ market research experience working within a market research agency and/or client side role.
- Craft and deliver strategic insights to Executive level
- Strong analysis skills ideally experience using tools like SPSS, Excel, Q
- Support senior management with specific research projects
- Ensure data perfection in all client deliverables
- Curiosity and sharp problem and decision-making skills
- Ideally have knowledge of financial services markets in Australia
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187 or Tarn on (+61) 488 699119.