This brilliant, creatively-led agency always looks to make a genuine difference for our Australian and Global clients. This position will build a strong relationship with 1-2 key clients and will shape Insight development using a number of different quantitative methodologies and will also project manage, aligning expectations and progress.
This role will take on top FMCG and alcohol clients. Ideally you will have at least 10 years’ experience in a market research agency with tertiary qualifications.
You will have
- Hands on experience working with a number of quantitative methodologies, including brand tracking
- Experience using SPSS and Q
- Established project and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and your wider team, you will also take on a mentoring role
- Excellent communication skills and can formulate insights into creative presentations
- Numeracy, strong eye for detail and confidence working with large data sets
- Ability to work autonomously and seek additional knowledge and responsibility
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187 or Tarn on (+61) 488 699119.