Salary: $170-200k package
This Agency is one of Australia’s fastest growing, privately owned Market Research Agencies with a remarkable client list. They are consistently committed to excellence in research, innovation and insights but are small and agile enough to be flexible.
This is a new role for the agency, reporting to the MD, you will be leading relationships with clients, including key presentations and briefings. At a top level, you will stay abreast of advances in the industry that lead to modifications to the agency’s offer. Within the agency you will take a leadership role, and will also take a consulting mindset, providing the next level of service to our clients.
Ideally you will have at 8+ years’ market research experience working within a market research agency. Experience with services/Financial services is essential.
- Craft and deliver strategic insights to Executive level.
- Have strong analysis skills and be able to provide analytical insight into projects.
- Design, manage and oversee report writing and development of presentations
- Mentor and provide feedback to team members, manage workloads.
- Take our brand to conferences and proactively promote it.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187.