This brilliant agency always looks to make a genuine difference for our Australian and Global clients. This role provides the opportunity to work with a new continuous research project, bringing about strategic insights and actionable business solutions for our clients.
Ideally you will have 4+ years’ experience in a market research agency, and have specific customer experience research experience, and are currently in a role as a Project Manager/Research Executive looking to challenge their knowledge consolidate their skills with a top client base.
You will have
- Hands on experience working with customer experience and tracking projects – you will be highly organised and detail focused
- Client management and stakeholder management experience – you will be working directly to set up a new research program and ensuring successful implementation
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong team skills as well as the ability to work autonomously
- Ongoing data monitoring and processing and evaluation of key project metrics
- Technical knowledge of market research methodologies and the desire to build knowledge and personal toolset
- Ability to script surveys and use analytic tools would be an advantage
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187 or Tarn on (+61) 488 699119.