We’re looking for a Research Executive or Senior Research Executive to work across a range of projects and brands. You will have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a Research role and will have project managed quantitative surveys.
The ideal candidate will be able to work as a team member across all elements of a qualitative or quantitative project including liaising with suppliers and clients, charting quantitative data, creating and attending client presentations.
This brilliant Agency is located in the inner Eastern Suburbs and has top clients in both Insight projects and Strategic Consulting. We pride ourselves on developing our team with ongoing personalised training and we share our wins on all levels.
You will have:
- experience in delivery of ad hoc and quantitative survey projects
- 1+ year’s experience in a market research agency
- Experience of programs such as excel, SPSS, powerpoint, Q, photoshop, videoing editing programs would be useful (not essential)
- An understanding of the value of the team
- The desire to learn, you will be working with new qualitative and quantitative techniques, including analysing social media, workshopping and videoing consumers
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and with clients
- Creative insight that lead into compelling presentations
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402 187.