- Sydney CBD Location
- Brilliant client list and top employee benefits
- Top benefits including 25 days of annual leave and study opportunities
We are looking for a creative mind who can support our boutique market research agency in bringing to life visual communications materials to support our research teams. Our Visual Communicator role is a key role in enabling our team in standing out creatively, preparing stunning research documents and presentations, along with videos and visual stimulus for focus groups.
You will also support broader team projects including undertaking desktop research to support successful market research project outcomes.
You will have
- Hands on experience working with creative projects ideally within a design agency
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- An eye for composing visual layouts and tailoring them to individual clients and projects
- An intellectual curiosity that will continuously explore new solutions
- Two to three years’ experience in creating design and visual projects
- A team player attitude and ability to collaborate across the agency and present a rationale
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or for more information on this role or other opportunities please call Amber on (+61) 407 402187 or Tarn on (+61) 488 699119.